Theme: You Will Be Victorious,
Week 1: Nov. 7
Topic: Victory – What It Means
Moderator: Mrs. C.S.
Praise Worship Leader: Dr. (Mrs) P.T. Sotunmbi
1. At the secular level to achieve victory is
to win a contest. An example is the declared winner/winners of elections
2. In war the side which compels its opponents
to accept defeat is the victor.
3. At the spiritual level the contest is not
physical but spiritual 2 Cor. 10:3-5
you fight on the side of God you end up a winner Jer. 1:9-10
you are on the devil’s side, you are a loser, Isaiah 28:18
Week 2: Nov.
Loss of Dominion – The Decline Into Bondage
Moderator: Prof. Adenike Abiose
Praise Worship Leader: Mrs. Titilola Awe
1. At creation man lived in victory. God gave him some of His attributes and the
authority reserved only for emperors, Gen. 1:26-30, Gen. 2:19-22
2. When Adam disobeyed God he, in effect,
submitted his authority to satan, the Prince of this world, John 16:11
3. Thereafter man lived in physical and
spiritual bondage until the coming of Christ, as, predicted by Old Testament
Prophets, Isaiah 9:6-7, Isaiah 42:1-4, Isaiah 53:1-12, Micah 5:2
Week 3: Nov.
Moderator: Mr. Biodun Keyede
Praise Worship Leader: Mrs. A.K. Shyllon
1. The mission of Jesus to the world of sin is
to release the entire human race from bondage Lk. 4:18-19 as predicted by
Prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 61:1-2
2. However salvation is by faith in Jesus and
His finished work on the cross. Those
who do not believe live in condemnation here on earth and in eternity, John
3. For believers the dominion Adam lost to
satan is restored, as they become joint heirs with Christ, to all the riches of
God, physical and spiritual, Rom. 8:14-17, Phil. 4:19.
Week 4: Nov.
Will Be Victorious, John 8:36
Praise Worship Leader: Professor Adenike Abiose